Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thu 22 Apr 2010

09:11 - ham and egg toasted sarnie (white bread because I wasn't the one who bought the bread ...), and coffee with milk.




13:18 - mee goreng at Beehive Cafe. Best mee goreng in town! (It's run by Malaysian Indians, so very, very, very good food.)




20:33 - two fish fillets from Welcome Takeaway, and leftover 'curry' from last night (just the cabbage, carrot, and potato).




21:34 - coffee with milk, and an Asian palmier.




Wed 21 Apr 2010

09:29 - coffee with milk, and a Chinese pastry called pon piah. I'm truly my father's daughter - well, at least with this pastry. I usually love these, but the packet I bought here sucks. The cookie has too hard a shell (although it is flaky) and there is too little filling (and not sweet enough!).




12:35 - leftover Whittaker Dark Ghana Sante from ... erm, when I was still struggling to finish my research essay.




13:26 - C's packed lunch from the previous night's dinner (tofu with beef mince, and french beans with egg) because she forgot to bring it to work with her.




17:15 - two chocolate-and-fig kisses.




19:23 - I made the most disgusting curry ever. Actually, it's not even a curry - more like a curried stew or shit like that. I followed the recipe on the container of Empire Curry Powder, and added carrots, potatoes, and cabbage in addition to chicken pieces. YUCKORAMARAMADINGDING! C called it 'white man's curry'. No wonder it tasted like crap. I bought hing; I'mma make curry from scratch soon and it's gonna taste heaps better. =|




21:32 - a caramel tart. I bought it for C but she refused to eat it. =/




23:50 - a navel orange.




Good practice tonight - I managed to do stuff on the spinning pole with my right hand! I could actually hold on!

I need to be trying out feet-off inverts with the bracket-grip soon. I progress at a snail's pace, I do. There are girls who've done pole for only six months more advanced than I am ... =(


Also: was in Kelburn today and used the toilet at OK - looks like there are more scribblings on the toilet doors. There's something of a meme going on in those scribblings: "Too many/much X; not enough Y."

Yes, I took photos.

No comments: