Saturday, April 24, 2010

10:16 - white toast with ham and egg (which was cooked by nuking it in the microwave), and coffee with milk.




14:15 - Indomie with leftover 'curry' (carrot, cabbage, and a chicken drumstick).




15:34 - a navel orange.




18:24 - leftover 'curry' (cabbage, carrot, potato, and a chicken drumlet) with macaroni. Ugh - I ate all the veges and the chicken, but dumped the macaroni and some potato cubes).




18:52 - coffee with milk, and a pon piah (which was more palatable).




20:06 - single piece of white toast with margarine and marmalade.




Had the runs twice yesterday, once before dinner and once after the toast. Could it be the 'curry'? Ugh.


I wonder why there aren't more parents putting their toddlers on leashes. Sitting at the bus stop one morning, I saw a mother let her two or three year-old toddle by himself on the pathway. He was going fast on his little legs and often veered towards the open road. I wouldn't endanger my dog by letting her walk without a leash (she's not very smart about moving vehicles), why would you endanger your child?

Moreover, a human at age two or three is dumber than a dog at the same age.

Leash your human babies for goodness sakes. If you don't, and they run into me and fall flat on their little butts and start wailing at a volume you'd think would be beyond their little lungs, I'm gonna request that your start muzzling the little buggers.

/get off my lawn.

No comments: