Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sun 25 Apr 2010

10:22 - a pon piah, and coffee with milk. I've learned to eat only the bottom bit of the pastry, where the sweet filling is at; the rest of the pastry I 'accidentally' break into crumbs ... which go into the bin.




10:32 - the last of the yam and mince dim sum, and two leftover nuggets from last night.




13:56 - 'mala' crisps and a ham and egg sarnie (I ate half, and saved the other half til around 16:00), and another coffee with milk.






19:11 - mee goreng which C made. There's baby bok choy, tofu puffs, shredded carrot, and cubed chicken (dark meat). Very delicious. I had two helpings.




22:58 - a navel orange.




Sat 24 Apr 2010

11:52 - we went to Regal's for dim sum. What I ate of the dishes ordered were: two prawn dumplings, two pieces of roast duck, some century egg and pork congee (with fried doughsticks), and a whole plate of shrimp rice rolls (it wasn't a lot). I usually avoid stuff like congee and sticky rice and doughsticks, and binge on shrimp-filled anything. I love shrimps!










After dim sum, we went croco-cycling all the way down Oriental Parade (as far as was allowed on the pavement) then all the way back. We saw a couple of Pyrenees mountain dogs which looked like bears with Golden Retriever faces. And boy can they pee ...


14:52 - coffee with milk, and fried squid (takeaway from Regal).




16:09 - a yam and mince dim sum.




19:06 - an egg tart from Cube Bakery. I had bought six - purely by accident.




21:02 - green tea, three matcha and almond cookies, and a yam and mince pastry.




22:19 - some fried rice, and four chicken nuggets. Not the best choices for dinner, I concede.




I'm currently hooked on Lie to me*. It's occurred to me that Mephisto might've been reading my facial expressions ... but I also suspect that my face is pretty much an open book. I'll be trying hard from now on to mask myself.

No comments: