Wednesday, April 21, 2010

09:38 - a caramel tart (it really tasted like an egg/custard tart) and some peanut palmier-type cookies. And coffee with milk.




Around 12:30 to 13:30 - lunch at Mekong Cafe with C. We both had the grilled pork with egg on rice (cơm tấm?) except the rice wasn't broken rice. We prefer the version served at Fisherman's Plate Seafood. I like their bún bò huế and C also prefers their phở.


16:40 - coffee with milk.




17:23 - a banana as I prepared dinner cuz I was so hungry.




18:59 - dinner of brown rice (mostly), french beans with scrambled eggs, and tofu with beef mince (marinated with hoisin sauce, dark soy, light soy, oyster sauce, sriracha hot sauce, shaoxing cooking wine, and sesame oil).




00:07 - a navel orange.




I've been finding it hard to concentrate on doing my work lately. Guess I am bored with it after all. So many articles to read!

No comments: