Monday, April 19, 2010

10:07 - a chicken pie (bought from Cozy Cake Shop from the day before), and coffee with milk.




17:26 - coffee with milk, and these palmier-like cookies from Cube Bakery. These are composed of mille-feuille pastry, and a white-sugar-and-grounded-peanut mix. The latter is what made them 'taste Asian', I think. I was famished at this time (lyra workshop from 12:30 to 13:30, then hung out at the studio till 15:30 for dance practice which finished only at 16:45, after which I walked all the way to Cube Bakery). Argh.




18:36 - early dinner (cuz C was hungry) at Lone Star. I had the the ribeye (all steaks are 350gm!) which, at medium-rare, was fantastically juicy and tender. Also: their coleslaw rocks! This time, I actually managed to finish my coleslaw!




Later in the night: I had a navel orange.


So, the lyra workshop was fun! I would want to get into lyra classes if I have the chance to. But first, I need to work on getting into straddles on the jungle-gyms at playgrounds.

No comments: