Wednesday, April 14, 2010

09:26 - two chocolate-fig kisses while waiting for the laundry to finish in the washer.




10:18 - leftover wings from yesterday. Waiting for the dryer to finish its run.





10:56 - coffee with milk, and the last leftover sausage roll. Stupid dryer. Ate my four dollars and dried nothing. Had to spend another eight dollars to dry the laundry.




11:35 - two slices of multigrain toast with margarine and kaya before pole. Ugh. Period started.




16:05 - some salmon and avocado rolls from Mi Sushi, and also had a dumpling from the pack I bought C (also from Mi Sushi). She unfortunately didn't like them, but I thought it tasted pretty good.






After we came back from Preston's, etc., I made a lemon-scented tea. After a couple of sips, either I started getting gastric cramps or my period cramps hit really badly - I couldn't tell which. (You'd think I'd be able to tell the cramps apart, but I was just feeling a fucking Gordian Knot of cramp in my middle. Took two antacids and curled up.


19:47 - had some mee goreng C made. It was delish!




No navel orange, in case I did have gastric cramps.

No comments: