Wednesday, April 28, 2010

08:51 - leftover drumlets C brought home from school yesterday. And coffee with milk.




13:15 - ham and egg sarnie on multigrain toast. Another coffee with milk.




18:33 - spirals with bolognese sauce and wilted baby spinach.




21:05 - a pon piah and lemon-scented tea.




21:13 - some Pringles.




So I've been watching Lie to me* so much that I'm beginning to think about learning more about the stuff Lightman does in the show. But I'm also the least observant person I know - I look but usually don't see; I don't notice changes.

I watched this clip and didn't notice any of the color changes - not even the color of the card (true, I wasn't really paying attention the first time I watched the clip, but I'm sure I wouldn't have noticed the changes anyway). I like to think I'd've noticed the change in person in an experiment such as this (also this), but ... well, I'm not confident.

Facial expressions are hard to read for me. I may notice the expression, but I wouldn't be able to comprehend them. Which is why I'm a sucker.

On the other hand, the world's quickest personality test determined that I "tend to be a little bit suspicious". Well, I'll take suspicious sucker over completely trusting sucker any day.

No comments: