Sunday, March 14, 2010

11:11 - coffee and a banana.





11:55 - Indomie mi goreng (something that I found in Hong Kong and Thailand, but strangely not Singapore) and some leftover curry stir-fried cabbage. The noodles are extremely delish but fattening, and I'm trying to limit myself to two packs a week or fewer and less frequently. Anyway, for reasons unknown, egg noodles don't sit well in my stomach; I'm better off with pasta.




15:04 - shared the last nashi pear with C.




16:46 - some 'Best Breakfast' cereal because I was getting hungry.




18:47 - dinner of white rice porridge, leftover curry stir-fried cabbage, a sunny-side-up, and slices of luncheon meat. I'm pretty sure I bought the Ma Ling brand, but these just looked and tasted different.




No fruits tonight. I ate my last orange yesterday (should've bought some on Friday!) and wasn't up to going all the way to New World for more.

My head's killing me. Off to bed.

No comments: