Tuesday, March 30, 2010

10:11 - multigrain toast with luncheon meat, and a black coffee (I was so greedyhungry I had another slice of bread and two more of luncheon meat). Made a coffee with milk first, but couldn't handle the taste of the milk (which wasn't expired - I double-checked) so I poured that away and made a black. Now what am I gonna do about my calcium intake? Maybe more tofu and bok choy?





14:40 - multigrain toast with shredded cold roast chicken and a sliced boiled egg, and a small black coffee.




20:17 - dinner of some chicken nibbles (marinated with Thai sweet chili, kicap manis, nam pla, and black pepper) and a corn. Everything was cooked in the microwave as we both got a little tied up before dinner and didn't have much time to cook.




20:52 - a cheese tart from Cube Bakery which was bought the same day I bought the caramel tart. (It didn't taste very cheesy and was in fact sweet like an egg tart, albeit with a firmer, more stodgy consistency.)




00:03 - a navel orange.




Why am I so tired all the time?

No comments: