Tuesday, March 23, 2010

09:41 - coffee and "Butter Coconut" crackers. I found it in the shelf - a leftover flavor from a bag of assorted cookies we got from Yan's. C made her way through the other flavors, complaining about most of them, but I thought this one's pretty decent dipped in coffee (but I suspect nearly all crackers and cookies would taste half-way decent after being dipped in coffee).





12:56 - Indomie with two fish bites.




13:54 - a coffee which I didn't really want to need, but couldn't resist making for myself since I was making one for C.




18:17 - a few slices of nashi pear as I was cooking dinner cuz the coffee was starting to make me shaky.




19:13 - dinner of chicken adobo (adapted from this recipe), cabbage stir-fried with carrot and eggs, and brown rice. I love my adobo!




21:50 - a naval navel orange.




So I checked my email and discovered that on I had been sent an email yesterday that I have been granted the graduate work permit I applied for just last Thu. Say what? Really? So quickly?

Hm ... Well, not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but color me suspicious.

Also: first-class honors!

No comments: