Wednesday, March 24, 2010

09:01 - breakfast of coffee, a banana, and four sugar crackers. Felt completely off when I woke (reluctantly) this morning, and didn't have much of an appetite (there wasn't much food for breakfast anyway).





12:04 - lunch of leftover brown rice, veges, and adobo chicken (also leftover coffee from breakfast). Was famished when I came back home - took a bus up to Kelburn, then bussed down to Pipitea, and walked home - a mostly wasted trip.




12:21 - C's leftover Super Rings; felt like more savory stuff.




15:43 - hungry again because my stomach wasn't feeling good and I couldn't keep anything down, so I had four sugar crackers, a Rusk, and a coffee. The coffee wasn't a good idea in retrospect ...




18:32 - had a banana because the coffee (at least I think it was the coffee) made me felt ... really off. I mean, I wasn't shaky, but I sudden felt like I was about to have a nervous breakdown and couldn't breathe, and too-rapid heartbeats. I wasn't nervous (although I prolly was a little frustrated and annoyed at that stage, dealing with print spooler issues), but what I was feeling worried me a lot - I had to force myself to remain calm and breathe normally. 'Twas rather scary moment.




19:41 - a sorta stir-fried spaghetti with whatever was in the fridge ... which was frozen veges (gone bad, unfortunately), fresh button mushrooms, a frozen breast and some leftover shredded chicken from Monday's chicken macaroni dinner. First, the frozen veges were stir-fried with some minced garlic and then removed; next, the mushrooms (sliced) sauteed with butter and minced garlic and black pepper, and removed); then the marinated chicken breast (Cajun seasoning and black pepper) cooked with minced garlic, then shredded. Finally, everything tossed together with drained spaghetti, with a little butter, more Cajun seasoning and black pepper and a little salt, and some reserved pasta water with a little chicken stock powder mixed in.




22:12 - a navel orange. Can't believe I'd been spelling navel all wrong all this while! (Corrected all previous mis-spellings today.)

1 comment:

c said...

HAHAHA! naval! well i didn't notice it too! just goes to show i don't read properly.

you eat a lot of oranges