Monday, March 22, 2010

09:22 - 'Best Breakfast' cereal and coffee. Worked from home today, which means I could also do laundry at the same time.





11:31 - a sesame ball (second to last one).




13:27 - boiled some spaghetti to go with leftover sauce. Still very, very, very delicious.




16:42 - a coffee and the last sesame ball. I was all hands trying to cook (dinner) and eat and drink at the same time. I was running late because I left so late to get the breasts, and then I had to make another trip to get the stock powder from Moore Wilson's because both Yan's and Davis Food Market were out of it. Sadly, Moore Wilson's doesn't carry Knorr cubes, so I had to make do with Maggi chicken stock powder.




21:57 - chicken macaroni soup (made with Maggi chicken stock powder and a diced onion and chunks of carrot). Did almost 3 hours of pole and feel strangely invigorated (albeit with a painful lower-back and calluses on my palms).




22:48 - a naval navel orange.




So I've been thinking ... Maybe I should go check out Capital Gym tomorrow morning and inquire about signing up - maybe I could attend the adult gymnastics later in the evening.

No comments: