Thursday, March 18, 2010

08:57 - breafast of scrambled eggs (with various herbs, black pepper, and Cajun seasoning) with diced Saveloy on multigrain toast, and coffee. Didn't go to school to work today, although I did walk up there after breakfast to see my supervisor.





14:32 - spiced apple crumble which C bought. I trekked down from Kelburn after my meeting to the Pipitea campus to submit my application, and that took a little while. I think I was hungry by then because I'd walked up to school and then down to Pipitea, so meeting C after my submission was not a bad idea. I'd've keeled over if I'd walked home immediately after. I'm still not fully recovered; running little errands now take a lot out of me.




15:55 - leftover noodles (with all the chicken pieces I could dig up), coffee, and a banana. Still a little hungry when I got home, and my tummy was feeling distinctly unwell so I didn't have much of an appetite; but I forced myself to eat because I was in for two hours of pole and an hour of dance later in the evening.




21:20 - bought a small chicken fried rice (this portion is but maybe one-eighth of what I was given) and three chicken nuggets from Welcome Takeaways (prolly the only shop that caters mainly for the drunk after-party stragglers in the wee hours of the morning), although I ate only one nugget. Not the best choice obviously, but it was on my way home. Again, I felt hungry, but had no appetite. Eating to live is no fun.




22:01 - a naval navel orange and a small green tea.




I suspect I might be having a mild case of stomach flu, what with the nausea and the runs. I hope this is my annual malfunction; it's taking so long for my body to recover. Must I really be laid up for fourty-eight hours to be back at 100%?

No comments: