Thursday, March 11, 2010

08:38 - boiled egg and roast chicken on wheatmeal, and my little tumbler of coffee.





12:44 - a banana. (A little too ripe, I think.)




14:34 - two little crumbed fish fillets. Argh. I hate being stuck in school with no food on me. The stuff they sell here in school is mostly disgusting. These two sad pieces of fish I got from the Pizza Napoli kiosk (I don't know what they're calling it now).




16:16 - milofee (that's what C and I call coffee with Milo) and two slices of toast, one with marmalade, one with kaya.




21:58 - Maggi instant pasta (macaroni cheese flavor - but the different flavors all taste the same to me) with a saveloy and two portabello mushrooms, and lotsa cracked black pepper. I'm knackered from two hours of pole, and one and a half hours of dance. In a row.



I think there's too little fiber in my diet today. I should eat an orange, but I'm stuffed to the gills.

No comments: