Thursday, December 18, 2008

A.R. Rahman & Shweta Shetty - 'Mangta Hai Kya'

Album: Rangeela OST


Mangta Hai Kya - AR Rahman

I've finally come to really realized today that if I want something that's available and being offered, I shouldn't be shy about voicing out my desire; as I was told by both C and her mother last year: Be shameless about it.

Was withdrawn and quiet (and a little down) during dinner, but I'm usually quiet when the boss is around, and I was sitting next to the boss. I'm a natural audience (read: wallflower) and he's a natural showman.

But I feel so much better now - so good that I've been wondering what a sausage wrapped with bacon (pig-in-a-blanket) means (other than a massive coronary waiting to happen). There's something vaguely dirty and lewd about it ... =|

No comments: