Thursday, December 18, 2008

Squeeeeeeee!

I have to say, today - tonight - has been pretty fucking awesome. Still hyped up from the Christmas Pole Jam even though I didn't ingest any of the sugary sins offered and suffered the mother of a calf cramp midway. I won 2 pressies too!

Looking forward to SY's Christmas party next week (hopefully there'll be an impromptu pole jam); disappointed I'll be missing Kimi's housewarming party next month. I'm gonna miss my pole-mates - for once, I feel like I really belong somewhere.

(Today: "You're gonna realize later that I liked you." (Past tense?, I'd thought, but only responded with a Gallic shrug.) हाँ, वह शैतान है, मगर मुझ को बहुत पसंद है.)

High today, low tomorrow. (Actually, I predict Friday's the day.)

1 comment:

limegreenspyda said...

To pick yourself up, you should go catch one (or both!) of the doublebills for Do Not Disturb at the Esplanade! Since you already go there for your cookie fix. :)

btw, the word verification for the day is 'nonism'. how... how oddly apt, yet perplexing.