Friday, December 19, 2008

Nellie McKay - 'Cupcake'

Album: Pretty Little Head


Cupcake - Nellie McKay

You know, I really thought I'd be upset. Like, really upset. Goddess knows, I was completely miserable the last time I said arrivederci.

Last words from the boss today, "If I don't see you again, enjoy the rest of your life."

I must've rolled my eyes or smiled (or both) in response; didn't say goodbye though. I've a feeling I might see him again, but I'm not holding my breath.

Bought Chak De India, Bunty aur Babli, Woh Kaun Thi? (yay! When I find Anita, I'd have the complete trilogy!), and Jab We Met today when I was in Mustafa doing a bit of comparative shopping (needed to stock up on sanitary pads and some toiletries before leaving) - my preventive remedy.

What I saw in the bus yesterday morning:



(On the left: a bible; on the right: I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist. Snort.)

No comments: