Sunday, March 15, 2015

Oh. My. Lord.

The only reason I'm rewatching Edge of Tomorrow just a few hours after my first viewing is Emily Blunt.

Because I can't forget Emily Blunt doing the chaturanga pose in the movie.

Because I can watch her chaturanga on loop.

And ... WISH GRANTED. (Hell yeah. Thank you so much, Internet!)


And wide-screen available here!

Actually Emily Blunt doing what she's doing has her own auto-complete and various similar suggestions in Google; I guess there must've been many a gay girl busy searching for the same thing when the movie first came out. We sure love them sexy toned/muscular arms.

I can't believe she was pregnant when she was shooting this movie. On the Graham Norton show interview, I remember her (and Cruise) saying how heavy and warm the suits were, so, kudos.

Also:

Swooning ... swooning ... swooned.

No comments: