Thursday, April 08, 2010

10:18 - a banana with honey. I woke up with an okay tummy, but I googled about what foods to avoid to reduce the chances of another episode of gastritis ... just in case.




10:38 - a small cup of Milo and a chocolate-fig kiss.




12:14 - some leftovers from last night.




13:34 - an egg tart.




14:11 - a single slice of multigrain bread with shaved ham., and a Milo-fee.(I was trying for small meals, but was really hungry. Then I went and fell asleep after this.)




16:09 - two slices to multigrain toast with margarine and kaya (and most of the Milo-fee, reheated; I eventually poured it away) before pole.




Around 20:00 - had a banana as I walked home (two-hour pole session - a pretty decent one - and then to New World Metro to pick up milk).


20:30 - beef stew/soup/broth (cubed rump steak, sliced onions, carrots, and potatoes) and two fish-bites.




No orange tonight - just in case. I'll try to eat one tomorrow after breakfast.

Since C has mentioned she likes dal, I've been surfing flogs for recipes. I love Indian food, but it's so much work! I won't mind giving it a go though. Indian (vegetarian) dishes would also be a healthy addition to our current diet. I'll be trying to integrate chickpea-based dishes to our meals. And edamame. (We love edamame, thank Goddess!)

No comments: