Friday, April 16, 2010

09:22 - coffee with milk, a pineapple tart (the last), and a chocolate-fig kiss.




Around 12:30 to 13:15 - had a (chicken) tonkatsu bento from Kita-Q. It had a small dollop of slightly lumpy mashed potato with corn kernels which you know is definitely home-made rather than from a packet, and it tasted awesome (I think there were lemon and Japanese mayo in it).


15:52 - coffee with milk, and a chocolate-fig kiss.




17:09 - Lay's 'Mala Spicy' crisps. Honestly there are so few brands of spicy crisps here. MSG plus chili is yum!




20:11 - char kway teow from Satay Palace. I didn't finish it all this time.




21:29 - lemon-scented tea to wash away the grease.




I'm a little hungry now, to be honest. But: no food!

My dad texted me today to inform me that the IRS has plans to tax me for the financial year ending March 2010 the same amount they fucking taxed me the last financial year.

Actually, I think I'm late to file my tax returns. My parents were touring in Tibet and only arrived back in Singapore on 16 April. Oops.

But I don't want to be taxed the same amount I was taxed for the year I was working! It's not fair!

No comments: