Friday, April 09, 2010

08:23 - a banana.




09:19 - coffee with milk, and the remaining matcha cookies.




12:05 - leftover brown rice and french beans with scrambled eggs (this was C's packed lunch yesterday which she forgot to bring to work), and a Heller's sausage with hot sauce.




12:27 - a somewhat smushed egg tart (I bought one - and got one free - from Cube Bakery yesterday).




17:02 - a single slice of multigrain toast with margarine and kaya just before I prepared dinner.




19:01 - dinner of mixed rice (brown and white), cabbage and carrot with scrambled eggs, and chicken (marinated with my dad's standard marinade, and cooked with crushed garlic cloves, ginger slices, dark soy, kicap manis, Shaoxing rice wine, black pepper, sesame oil, and sugar). I guess the chicken smelled better than it tasted - or maybe I should've marinated the chicken with the cooking sauces.




20:13 - lemon-scented tea.




22:54 - a navel orange (yes, I dare!).

No comments: