Saturday, March 06, 2010

Currently addicted to this blog, and very tempted to document my own meals. It'll be a good idea to see the amount of junk I injest (yikes) - maybe I'll finally be shocked into taking better care of my body (which is now so fat that rolls of fats are preventing me from getting deeper stretches - I know: that's disgusting and TMI).

Other stuff: I found the letter from INZ in my letterbox this morning. C said she'll go with me to the police to get fingerprinted on Tue after her class, but I'll need to hand in my signed contract (for 20 hours' work?!) to the administrator for the Psych department with a copy of my student permit next Mon. I started doing some of the work on Friday itself, looking for articles on Semiotica, and sorting through the existing articles on EndNote. (EndNote is an OCD wet-dream, by the way.) I actually can't wait to continue next Monday! Will try to go through all the journals on my list with the shortlist of names, rather than reading abstracts of articles with titles that look like they may be what I should be including in my cache of articles.

Also hauled some books home from the school library on Friday, borrowed under C's staff card since my student one doesn't work no more ... =(

No comments: