Saturday, March 27, 2010

12:02 - shared a box of dumplings with C (also made a coffee, which I couldn't finish); we got these fresh from Cube Bakery.





15:36 - leftover pasta with more hot sauce.




16:35 - a small black coffee. I seem to have gone off milk for some reason ...




19:06 - a sausage bun we got during our trip to Cube Bakery this morning.




19:55 - a caramel tart I got from Cube Bakery yesterday.




21:40 - a navel orange.




We woke up so late this morning! Now I have a bit of a headache, and weird feeling tummy (again). And I also feel slightly nauseated.

Watched a couple of brain-cell-killing programs on the telly this afternoon - one American, one British - both about real estate of some sort. The American one is crazy the way West Coast gay men are stereotypically portrayed (really, you have a regular psychic?), the British one is more 'normal' in that prospective home buyers do sometimes tend not to wake up and smell the cappuccino when it comes to what they want and what they can afford. But c'est la vie, non?

Also started on David B.'s Nocturnal Conspiracies. Damn ... and I thought I had weird and scary dreams.

No comments: