Monday, June 15, 2009

Very bad PMS: Bored, restless, irritable and frustrated.

LING 410 has been giving me heartburns since the beginning of the year - and the bloody course hasn't even started! Prolly is a sign of things to come. Should've opted out at the beginning of the year - and I suppose I still can, since it's a summer paper - but I'm sticking it out like I stuck out the final 2 years for my diploma. Sheer stupidity and stubbornness, no doubt, but I'm nothing if not that.

So it looks like I can't make it back home for the Asian Pole Summit (11/19-22) and Rach's visit. BUMMER. FUCKING BUMMER.


... Maybe I should take a walk to clear my frustration. Le Moulin will be a good destination. I'm craving a palmier after yesterday's trip (C's blog and photos) to the City Market.

No comments: