Thursday, December 04, 2008

Duffy - 'Mercy'

Album: Rockferry



Today, I was seized by a sudden fit of impulse: I was so, so, so tempted to send in an order for a 45mm chrome X-Pole.

It's only AUD 550 (including shipping) from X-Pole Australia whereas Kiwi Pole Fitness (in Lower Hutt) is retailing only the 50mm - and at NZD 890 and NZD 990 for the chrome and titanium respectively!

Okay, so I have one more reason to drop by SYD: Pick up an X-Pole.

I want one so bad it's not even funny ... =(

But the disappointing lack of a proper sturdy ceiling/beam keeps me from owning my dream 45mm, as well as a 50mm (I believe in mastering the international standard width).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so you :)

http://www.threadless.com/product/1549/I_Love_Pole_Dance

Anonymous said...

OMG i think i'mma grab that!!!

thanks, vaya! ^_^