Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pink Floyd - 'Wish You Were Here'

Album: Wish You Were Here



Yesterday, Maple told me I have "nice lines" - whatever that means - and that I should enter the competition. I'm still in two minds about this matter. I just don't have the time to come up with a choreo and practise it.

... But I would like to have the experience.

Maybe I should think about a public performance before I think about competitions.



Somehow I love this song. It makes me fucking depressed (though not more so than the other Pink Floyd tracks, especially those from the boss's favored The Final Cut) and Roger Waters is a poet. These lines are killer:

We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year
Running over the same old ground
What have you found
The same old fears
Wish you were here


In the office, I loop this song and 'Watermelon in Easter Hay' on my mp3 player daily.

No comments: