Saturday, October 04, 2008

Nina Simone - 'Feeling Good'

Album: Feeling Good - The Very Best of Nina Simone



Awesome. I had an awesome night. The Vagina Monologues wasn't perfect, but it was hysterically funny at bits, sobering at others, and I absolutely loved the experience (not to mention, hey, they distribute packets of panty-liners - not green tea-scented though - in the middle of the play!) - WATCH IT! (The cast is composed of mostly eye-candies, from pretty femme-y chicks to a cute androgynous-but-not-Shane-type.)

After that I had a great time at post-show drinkies with Jen, SY, and Kimmy and her boyfriend. The conversation was great even though Jen found out some things I never told her, and I discovered quite a bit about my pole-mates and also krav maga, which Kimmy's boyfriend was picking up.

All great.

No comments: