Friday, October 26, 2007

Nine Inch Nails - 'The Downward Spiral'

Album: The Downward Spiral

So the blood tests results came back. I was expecting a clean bill; it wasn't. Nothing too serious according to my doc; the results read:
Dyserythropoietic changes present suggestive of thalassaemia trait. There is a mild leucopenia. No early cell seen.

Bottom-line: 15-25% of my blood is "bad" (his word), and I prolly have alpha thalassemia trait.

I've always known I was defected, but the older I get, I realize I'm actually more defected than I'd thought. According to Wikipedia, "Thalassemia Minor often coexists with other diseases such as asthma[5], and mood disorders[6]."

Both physically and psychologically defected.

Not only am I cursed by the stars, I'm also damaged goods ...

=...(

No comments: