Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Mountain Goats - 'Love Love Love'

Album: The Sunset Tree

This is my one and only achievement in an otherwise completely unproductive day:



I won spectactularly!

And my current track record stands at:
Jithra [...]: You won. Final Score: 0 to 60
Blake [...]: You won. Final Score: 9 to 55
Cheryl [...]: You won. Final Score: 16 to 48
ChihLeng [...]: You won. Final Score: 13 to 51
ChihLeng [...]: You won. Final Score: 46 to 18
Jithra [...]: You won. Final Score: 54 to 10
Keith [...]: You won. Final Score: 45 to 19
Hannah [...]: You won. Final Score: 5 to 59
Rachel [...]: You won. Final Score: 57 to 7
Bana [...]: You won. Final Score: 16 to 48
Louise [...]: You won. Final Score: 8 to 56


Whoever Cheryl is, she's one helluva player, the best I've come across so far, even if the score doesn't reflect that. I stayed up till 2 AM this morning, playing with her. Gave me quite a challenge.

I like.

=)

No comments: