Thursday, October 23, 2014

Ink ... or Something

Back in 2008, at the end of every quarter I'd treat myself to something. I ended up with two navel piercings (one above, one below), one lower navel microdermal (on the keloid left by the lower navel piercing), one sternum piercing, and a blacklight tattoo. And I haven't had anything done since ...

I've been itching for a new ink but lack ideas - until now (desperate times). I decided on:

1) "Not here, you're where I stand, hearing the sea, crazy for the shore, seeing the moon ache and fret for the earth." [Top of the fern]

2) A geometric stencil & watercolor pair of Betta fish [one above each elbow, in opposite directions]

3) My 'Hope' verse OR last stanza of Pope's 'Ode on Solitude' - or both! [inside of left forearm; side of ribs]

4) I also want something on nape, prolly a dragonfly

5) Doggie's fore paws prints [where she usually hits me when I lock the gate]

I honestly CANNOT wait to get something done. It beats cutting myself in my books - though to each her own ...

No comments: