Friday, June 04, 2010

A wee bit of hiatus by default due to a crashing netbook and a drowned cellphone - both self-healed, so all is good ... for now.

The break had me thinking about what to do with this blog. A hundred words is too limiting, and I won't be able to post photos of my meals (it's still a good way to track my diet though) if both netbook and cellphone died again.

So: where next? I discovered I'm registered at wordpress (and might give it a go if I were allowed to post videos), but might just stick with blogger.

We'll see!

4 comments:

c said...

yes you don't get to post vids at wordpress unless you pay for extra space. so far it's ok with me.

i would like to move back to blogger only because it takes a once click sign-in with google, and i don't have to remember so many passwords.

but i haven't found something that can convert wordpress exports to blogger code.

argh!

limegreenspyda said...

hey! found you again, but alas, whilst you may never check back here, i'm not privy to your wordpress url, and i'm not about to get a twitter account.

so. we'll see where this leads. :)

meanwhile, have a good time with those aches. they're here to stay! but there are good days, i'm told.

limegreenspyda said...

hey hey! you got spam! in the comment above mine.

aaanyways, i replied to your comment. on my blog. duh.
i thought it was rather corny but amusing (?) no, that's not the word, but i can't for the life of me remember what the word is.

nope, no new url. trying to stick to this old one, making it work. all that. :)

check back sometime!
have a great 2012, it's still 'just starting'.

limegreenspyda said...

hrm. why did i say there's spam? there's isn't.
anyways, did i remember right? that you're a march baby? if you are, then, happy birthday, k? :D or, belated.