Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Am I stressed out? Yes, definitely. Yet, I'm quite unsure why ... exactly. I made a list of things that need doing/completing this 2-week break, and I started with my Old Norse translation. I've done more than needed. And needlessly so.

So now I'm left with the important stuff. Like, my research essay (halfway into the trimester and STILL NOT STARTED) and my ME project.

I've been trying to motivate/force myself to start my research essay today. Not only do I have to meet with my supervisor this break about it (I was planning to do it tomorrow, but I've got nothing, so why bother trekking to school to present nothing?), I also NEED TO START RESEARCHING IT.

Damn it, studying's not for me.

I'm just looking forward to the Taupo trip with C this Friday. Maybe I'll sleep better this weekend and not feel so stressed by my lack of motivation and seemingly increasingly mountainous workload.

Because all I really feel like doing is: 1) pole; and 2) watch Bones.

Sigh.

1 comment:

c said...

i also only want to watch bones =)