Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Oh boy, I Can't Think Straight.

Paramount was packed with women last night. All sorts of women. Everybody seems to know each other. They streamed into the theater, lingered around looking for familiar faces, and, as one girl said to her companion, "I'm waiting to be waved at!" I was both awed and intimidated - and conflicted (as I had been before).

The film is so rough around its edges, so many things when the film first starting running came to my mind promising a bad, bad, bad D grade movie - but, Goddess, the gorgeous Asian actresses in it! And the dialogue/acting - although a little stilted - proved funny. Hilarious, even, at times.

I'm getting my hands on the DVD when it comes out.

Also: For today's (possibly) solo pole prac, I wonder if I dared attempt the Spatchcock - or, as I prefer to call it - Felix's Bow.

No comments: