Friday, March 20, 2009

So ... Yet another step closer to the grave. Still, it wasn't a completely horrid day: 2 hours of a somewhat-interesting-and-fun LING seminar followed by 2 hours of pole prac - and I didn't manage to hurt myself too badly, considering the damage inflicted on Sunday.

Strangest of all things pertaining to the annual grave march was a call I received on Wednesday night. I didn't look too carefully at the caller's number, just that it had a Singapore country code (I assumed it was my dad), so I was awfully surprised to hear from Ben-from-secondary-school-with-whom-I'd-not-met-and-spoken-since-1997. Wow, that's some kinda blast from the past! Apparently he'd gotten my cellphone number off Facebook. Had a short chat (a little awkward), and an offer from him to to visit Vietnam where he's currently based.

Awesome!

No comments: