Friday, February 13, 2009

Well, internet connection's now up and running in the flat; you'd think I'd getting back to blogs - but, no. I guess it's quite different now. For one thing, I do not spend my nights sequestered in my room until bed time.

I don't feel like I've been doing anything at all; I go for pole practice (not even proper classes here) 3 hours a week, and spend the rest of my time watching rented videos and reading (when not eating, and also when eating =\).

But I could be doing so much more - taking language classes (Italian, or German like C), aerial classes, or some other classes - except I no longer have an income, one that I'm used to.

Suppose I gotta look for a part time job soon ... job-search just makes me utterly depressed.

1 comment:

limegreenspyda said...

At least you're in a lovely place... No matter how depressing it is, I suppose it helps to have nice surroundings :)

Go take language courses! French'd be so coolness...