Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Miwa Gemini - 'Crazy Over You'

Album: This Is How I Found You



The boss poked me today. On the arm. With a single index finger. He's very careful to not touch me, but when he does, he does it in strangely juvenile ways.

I think my dad has a similar sense of humor to the boss. Talking about the insurance premium check I was to bank into my account today, I said, "What's the rush? It says here the check is valid for the next six months!"

"Yeah," my dad said, "but it's AIA - who knows when they'll collapse [here]?" then continued after I did a verbal eye-roll: "It's not a large amount, but it's not a small sum either! You know how many roast ducks you can buy with SGD 13,000?!"

Roast ducks?! =|

(As it turned out, we had roast duck for dinner tonight.)

More on food: I've had soups from Souperlicious these couple of days for lunch - pretty nummy fare for rainy days.



(I'm going crazy over this song, can you tell?)

No comments: