Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Boards of Canada - 'Seeya Later'

Album: Twoism



Never let it be said I never say 'yes' - I bloody do. And today, I'm not even sure what I'd said 'yes' to.

Waiting for a transfer, I received a call from a chirpy-sounding girl from the Cookie Museum (I left my cellphone number when they prompted me to after I purchased a tin of scrummy mango-cranberry addiction) who told me they were launching new flavors for Christmas and LNY ... and I started drifting off. Maybe I have ADD or something, but I can never listen when my other senses aren't engaged (worse when I'm tired). I only caught "tasting" and "cookies" and "reservation".

I declined the reservation, saying I'd just drop by after work, but she said it tends to be crowded ... or something (she lost me again).

Then it seems I might've said 'yes' to something happening next Wednesday evening.

Fingers crossed "cookies" and "tasting" are heavily involved.

No comments: