Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pink Floyd - 'Wish You Were Here'

Album: Wish You Were Here



Had a manic-depressive sorta day.

First thing in this morning, I found Christine, my favoritest lecturer, had done more than I expected her to when I sent her that tentative email yesterday: I found threads of emails she sent to various lecturers on my behalf. She seems genuinely excited and enthusiatic about my honors program - more so than me, I have to admit. But - it's infectious, so let's hope it stays that way with me.

Then I got depressed, and went to work on my sorely neglected database.

But Mephisto came in, was in a feisty mood, and chewed two heads off not long after stepping in. Me, it was all I could do to keep from laughing hysterically. When his wrath isn't on me, I found it amusing - entertaining, even.

I must be ticklish around him today, 'cuz everything he said made me chortle. What's not to love?

Then I got depressed, again ...

No comments: