Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The sound of you sleeping

Actually I managed to get into a headstand via a side split without my usual spastic twitch/jerk yesterday after several tries and 1 video recording.

Today I ache - neck, shoulders, head. Was caught in the fucking traffic this morning thanks to the F(ucking)1 road closures. Some lady fainted a stop before Suntec; the rest of us (including the bus driver) gave up the wait. Those working at Suntec walked nearly one bus stop's distance to work. And you know what it looked like? A mass exodus.

But no leader to part the bloody steel (still) sea.

I dread tomorrow's commute. I'mma try my luck with the trains.

1 comment:

His Bitchness said...

after a 30 mins bus ride, that normally takes 10 mins from dolby ghaut to office.

i've been forced onto changing trains and throng with the massive sea of people.