Thursday, August 28, 2008

The sound of you sleeping

... but you're sleeping so silently ... =(

Color me nonplussed. Jen and Jit planned a night out at a lesbian bar.

(Wait, wha-? Right?)

And Jen even found this. The article made me giggle so much I almost forgot to roll my eyes at the epitome of lesbian hair (Shane's famed mane in season 2 was so dorky) - I mean, why couldn't it be Alice's or Jenny's (in season 2) or Marina's hair? I love Alice's funky 'dos; and - hello? - did nobody notice what Marina can do with a scarf? (I like Lara's hair too - yeah, okay, I love red hair ...)

Sigh. Okay, off to bed or get really fucked tomorrow.

(Boss already called me "catty" today =( ... I'm bitchy, not catty.)

3 comments:

limegreenspyda said...

which lezzie bar?
not night and day?
say it's not. :)

Anonymous said...

uh ... it's not, really. they chose Toca Me.

what's the scoop, man? i've never stepped inside a lesbian bar before.

any suggestions?

(i googled Night and Day, it looks pretty cool.)

limegreenspyda said...

yeah. i work there. sorta. ;)

neither scoops nor suggestions.
it's been ages since i stepped into any other bar - straight or otherwise.