Sunday, August 17, 2008

The sound of you sleeping

I wish you or Rach could give me a hug tonight.

I'm beginning to feel violated and a little grimy. I don't like being touched by strange men, and I don't like talking about things I don't want to talk about.

In the shuttle, as we turned into Clarke Quay, a voice in my head told me I was going to lose my 'innocence' - naivety, if you will, about the real world - tonight, and it was right.

My fault for not being able to say no, and my accursed sense of responsibility; I walked into it with eyes wide open.

I just gotta suck it up. Suck it up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd give you a hug, my sweets.

His Bitchness said...

hugs! sorry cldn't do much to help u out.

Anonymous said...

no, thank you for the info on Velvet. we hit Le Noir before Attica - the man found his fun at Attica Too.