Monday, June 30, 2008

Corinne Bailey Rae - 'Put Your Records On'

Album: Corinne Bailey Rae



Tomorrow in the office, I'll set up a spreadsheet to compare FCFD interest and buying/selling rates for the NZD; hopefully by Saturday, I'd have set one up.

Spoke to my Dad just now about it, and, not only was he very helpful in providing information on which bank has the best rates overall, he said he'd prolly put in some money with mine so we could get the second tier interest rates.

Honestly, I don't really know what I'm doing, and I'm a little scared about tying most of my money up like that - I know I'd feel more secure with a little more cash on hand - but that extra cash's gonna be sitting in my savings account doing squat, so I might as well make it work a little for me, right?

2 comments:

limegreenspyda said...

i've got some cash tied up in aus dollar.
their interest rates are pretty stellar right now, though i suppose they were been better when ol' johnny was president.
still, pretty stellar. that's what i read and compared from a few weeks ago.

Anonymous said...

heylo =) it's a good thing. better than not having any cash at all. 'tis only for a wee while - and it's a form of security.