Saturday, May 03, 2008

Rufus Wainwright - 'Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk'

Album: Poses



Paradoxically, even as I think my stomach has shrank some, I've been eating more and more. (And getting fatter and fatter ...)

Anyways.

My mind's currently abuzz with pole (not to mention the sugar rush from the donut I just injested): The positions I'm eager to try out tomorrow, well as polishing up certain spins.

I want to go from the bat into a handstand then a split before dismounting. And that combination spin which I want to end with a backhook (or 'Goddess') instead of something like the 'Geisha'.

... Shit, I can't keep up with the names for every single spin/invert, especially if everybody calls them by different names. =|

2 comments:

His Bitchness said...

har,

you're getting thinner than last yr n the yr before loh.

Anonymous said...

hey chickpea ;) fat is the wrong adjective to describe yerself.