Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Frames - 'Lay Me Down'

Album: Here Comes The Night



I know I said I wanted a quiet, early Saturday evening with no drinks and dance, but after Rach left before dessert even arrived, Praveen'd made known he finally broke his dry spell, and we had to celebrate that.

We had the buy-5-get-1-free shooters promotion - 3 B52s (for him) and 3 Cock Sucking Cowboys (he ordered for me =/) - and a gin-and-tonic each at Via Mar. Then satay at Gluttons' Bay.



But at the end of it all, I wish I could fall asleep with you, skin to skin, beside me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you had drinks =(( i hope you didn't get a headache....is not good when you're already tired.

limegreenspyda said...

sorry to hear about your bad week. and tomorrow's the start of another; viscious cycles, these work weeks are.

sending some good thoughts your way to help cope! :)