Friday, April 11, 2008

Dennis Cahill & Martin Hayes - 'The Clare Reel'

Album: Welcome Here Again



After he got into the office, Mephisto sat me down for a talk. I was feeling totally useless at that point (can't manage even the simplest tasks, need boss to step up to it) and he knew it from the call we were on earlier this morning.

He said I shouldn't be feeling pressured or stressed because "you're not paid enough for that", and if I hit a block, I should sic him on the obstacle - he'll take care of it. He told me I was doing a good job and "you have a lot of potential". (Potential for what, he didn't say; my guess: Catastrophe.)

I appreciate the effort, but ...

Anyhow, he also told me about perfection - it's less obscure than 42.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! you're listening to Martin at last =) he's my almost-hero.

Anonymous said...

=) hi i miss you