Thursday, January 24, 2008

Smith - 'Baby It's You'

Album: Death Proof OST



Gave up 7cc of blood today; got a bruise in return. Doc called me "a brave lady" because I didn't turn away as he inserted the needle and drew my blood. He said he was afraid of needles himself.

Aileen's in town 'til Saturday, so we had dinner. Sex Fiend inevitably was sitting at the table behind me. It had to happen, since it was his buddy's cafe I'd brought the girls to.



... and I really, really just want to talk to you now - even if just to show you my growing bruise.

2 comments:

His Bitchness said...

gimme yer blood test results and i can be a quek interpretation for you.

if your GGT, AST is raised, liver problems.

if uric acid level is high. gout problems.

cholesterol is quite explainatory.

low blood count anemic.

CEA marker for tumors.

T4,free FT4I for thyroid.

Anonymous said...

don't want an interpretation; just want to know what's wrong with me ...