Sunday, January 20, 2008

Bishop Allen - 'Little Black Ache'

Album: Charm School



As usual, the doctor doesn't know what is wrong with me exactly - they never do. This one (not my family doctor) recommends I take a blood test to make sure it's not rheumatism; will go see my family doc on Tuesday for that. I'm getting wary of blood tests; second one in three months.

My dad suggested it could also be kidney or liver problems.

What a way to start the bloody year.

I'm trying to get pissed off at this whole thing, because if I don't ... I get so scared.

Damaged goods, indeed.

3 comments:

vaya said...

I hope it's a false alarm. :( Do take care.

limegreenspyda said...

damaged bad at best?
but hey, some immediate forms of medication:
1. water (lots)
2. rest + sleep
3. a bit of humour
4. a dose of all your favourite stuff :)

s said...

thanks, you guys.

que sera sera, i suppose.