Saturday, November 24, 2007

The Cure - 'Lullaby'

Album: Disintegration

I think it's the moon - I feel so unsettled tonight; now.

Dinner (at Hooters) was nice, then a long-ish walk to Oohtique and back to Clarke Quay to take a cab home. Since we were at Clarke Quay, I brought Jit to Alecs' studio. Strangely enough, he could still remember me (even though it's more than five months since he inked me) and asked how I was healing.

If I'm in Singapore for my birthday next year, I told him, I'll be back to see him for another ink.

If I stayed in Singapore, I'd be getting a lot more piercings and ink, I think ...

Better that I leave?

2 comments:

His Bitchness said...

if u go back, you'll still get dragonfly to do more inks for u. doesn't make a diff really where you are.

Anonymous said...

dragonfly was just a visiting artist at Underground Arts. anyway, before i went to welly, i thought i'd be getting a piercing or branding at Fleshwound, but all the time i was there, i never did ...