Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Panic! At The Disco - 'But It's Better If You Do'

Album: A Fever You Can't Sweat Out

Just a quick note in-between my waiting for my opponents to make their moves: I'm fucking (re-)addicted to the boardgame that's named for a certain overly-suspicious husband (or maybe not - I don't know).

That, and Scrabulous.

So if you're reading this, and you're on the Facebook (I mean, really, who isn't?), please add the apps and invite me to a game (or two dozens). If I'm able to beat you at one, then you'll prolly be able to rout me in the other (I've never played Scrabbles until today - pretty odd for an English major - and I suck like your best vacuum at it).

Gah! I can't get outta the games! I keep clicking on the "Start a random game" because ... gawd forbid anybody should take longer than a minute to make their next move ... =|

No comments: