Friday, October 19, 2007

Jessie Mae Hemphill - 'Standing in My Doorway Crying'

Album: Mali to Memphis

  1. Sent in application for the Graduate Award (which I prolly have a snowball's chance in hell of winning), and will be sending in for the Elaine Geering Scholarship in Literature (ditto).

  2. Begun the long, drawn-out, and tedious process of gathering the necessary for a visa application.

  3. Gave up three vials of blood to my doc.

  4. Realized that I'm no longer as apprehensive towards needles as I was prior to my modifications.

  5. Desmond declared that my baby is getting better, but warned I should not take it for granted ...

  6. And must continue abstaining from alcohol for the next four weeks. =(

  7. Started planning on the next mod: Must be dermal anchor(s)!

No comments: